Saighton Harriers

If like me you want to get fit, lose some BBQ weight and look good for summer then maybe its time to start jogging. I've mapped out some routes and distances which start from 2 miles and was hoping to commit to at least twice a week.
Beginners to athlete's are invited, its not the army so no pressure to jog at a quick pace. Its a great way to exercise and have some community fun and jogging as a group makes things a lot easier.
So If your up for the challenge and want to have a go then email me via the link bellow.



3 Responses
  1. Gary Ashby Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Gary Ashby Says:

    I'll bring the defib and oxygen...!

    Just how long are the "runs"?

    G


  3. Edwin Cole Says:

    well I was hoping to start at about 2 miles. Thats enough to start with... Are you up for it?