Excluded!

Being a prominent member of the village , I was a bit put out when Him-indoors said I couldn't attend the get together on Sunday afternoon. I hear, on the canine vine that in fact Alice, the Staffy pup was there, whilst I lanquished at home on the settee.

However, the day wasn't a complete waste as my supper was duck - admitteldly out of a tin but nice none the less. I've been doing the blogging bit for about two years now, on the Daily Telegraph MyT blog site. I write mainly on dog issues, have a particular hatred of cats but like children and adults as they can be an endless source of snacks. Stuart the Postman has a biscuit for me every day whilst the Dustbin man gives me one weekly.

Can't say I like these new wheelie bins - the wagons are so noisey and Him-indoors keeps chuntering about not 'knowing what goes in what bin when before it was all so simple'.

Well I've got to go now as Lilly is going past and we always have a chat over the garden gate.

Will be in touch, but it would be nice if some activities could include us dogs (but no cats).

Polly.
2 Responses
  1. Gary Ashby Says:

    Dear Polly,
    As a very near neighbour of yours and your very nice owners I'm shocked to hear about your love of DUCK - even out of a tin.
    Why not try DUCK egg, very good for the old coat you know -ask your Dad!

    Yours the Duck man of Saighton.


  2. Dear Mr Gary

    Don't worry about your ducks - I don't like them with feathers on. Now, about that chicken that keeps walking around our car park........